occupation
Help Desk
is N/A
in N/A
N/A
14 posts
Staff Account // Offline
quote goes here

This decision is entirely on me. On January 9th, 2017, AWF will be closing. The site will be open to members until that time, and then on the 9th, it will be closed permanently.

I know there was interest in a soft re-boot of things, an inclusion of certain MCU-centric plots, but I can't see that happening without having a drastic impact on certain aspects of the site that are already underway, and mucking up plots months in the making. I feel it's just best to close our doors and wish everyone the best.

I have not made this decision lightly. I had every intention of trying to make it work, but after spending last night trying to work it out, it just wasn't happening. Apologies to everyone who's recently joined. There's plenty of other sites out there doing what we tried to do, and they're better at it. They have their solid ground and are going strong, so I wish you all the best.

One of those sites would like to offer a home for your characters. Obi over at AFTER THE FALL has extended an invitation for folks if they would like to take a look and possibly join in over there. They have quite a few canon openings. They've always been wonderful to me, so if any of you would like to head over, pop in and say hello.

-Dizzy
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

© cosmic american at CTTW.
RESOURCES & LISTINGS

RPG Initiative Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D RP Lovers a resource community Ruby Wings Listings RP Junction: a RPG directory

SISTER SITES

Mortal Ends The Multiverse

AFFILIATES

Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

welcome back,
you have () new alerts.