Menu

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Therapy, Clara
Clara Boudreaux
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 12:11 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Clara Boudreaux

11:30am
Daisy
send
type message

i highly doubt i'm the only one who believes that what happened in Wakanda was not your fault, it might be a matter of time but the truth has to come out some time, right?

i'll be really pissed if you die. don't die.

^
Daisy Johnson
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 12:41 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Daisy Johnson

Dr. B.

There are still some at SHIELD that are not exactly trusting of people like us, Clara.

This will only add fuel to the fire

I'll be really pissed too, trust me.

Clara Boudreaux
^
Clara Boudreaux
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 12:48 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Clara Boudreaux

Daisy
send
type message

I know, I know. I just...I dunno maybe I'm just being horrifically optimistic about our peers. I probably shouldn't be now that I actually think about it.

I keep thinking that maybe, just maybe, someone really important will realize just how ridiculous all of this is and help put a stop to the fanning of the flames, then I remember humans aren't known for their unconditional love and acceptance of anyone different than the majority.

...oh man.

^
Daisy Johnson
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 01:01 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Daisy Johnson

Dr. B.

being optimistic is always a nice thing, don't stop.

Coulson just needs to convince everyone to let me return to hq without handing me over to the authorities. Which I am sure he will be able to... He just needs some time to do that.

I just hope that this will not give our people and even worse image. It's bad enough to go through terrigenesis alone, but being labeled a threat to society? That's just awful.

Clara Boudreaux
^
Clara Boudreaux
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 01:09 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Clara Boudreaux

Daisy
send
type message

I just have to find the balance between optimistic and realistic, I've been lucky enough to not really directly experience anything absolutely terrible, you know? I think that's why I'm so hopeful that things will work out

If Coulson can do anything, it's convincing people to do things. Just bide your time and we'll work on getting you home <3

I'm totally with you on that, but with the way things look now things are probably gonna get worse before they get better. The talk about registration seems to be the only thing people are talking about now. I don't even know what I'm going to do if that passes.

^
Daisy Johnson
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 01:20 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Daisy Johnson

Dr. B.

If we are lucky, they will work out, but I doubt we are that lucky to be honest

The problem is that we don't know how long that'll take us. It could take days, weeks, even months and I do not exactly have a residence here, hell, I cannot even speak another language. It's just english and a bit of spanish for me.

I doubt Coulson will let it affect you, he cares about us.

Clara Boudreaux
^
Clara Boudreaux
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 01:40 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Clara Boudreaux

Daisy
send
type message

true, lady luck doesn't ever seem to be on our side. it's like we're playing a terrifying game of chicken with life.

move to Spain? I dunno. Maybe I could record a bunch of common phrases and stuff and send them to you, you can just play them whenever you need to. Lip-sync or something. In that case you'd be able to get by in Spain, Russia, Italy, and Germany.

But also if you just go anywhere, you'll probably be fine. A lot of people speak English enough for you to get by.

i really hope you're right. secret lists don't stay secret for long and I'd really really really would hate to see what happens if that information gets out.

^
Daisy Johnson
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 01:52 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Daisy Johnson

Dr. B.

Tell me about it, every time we plan something, it always end up with us on the run or barely making it by the skin of our teeth.

Spain does sound nice. I can stay at a resort or something and stare at all the hot lifeguards, maybe it won't be so bad after all. Although it will get bothersome to have to use my phone every time i want something.

Trust me, the closest thing to registration you will probably get is the index, and that's not intrusive enough to be an issue. If Coulson has a say in the matter, that is.

Clara Boudreaux
^
Clara Boudreaux
 Posted: Dec 31 2016, 05:07 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Clara Boudreaux

Daisy
send
type message

if you stay at a resort you'll definitely have people who speak English, knowing Spanish won't be that much of an issue and you'd probably pick up on some things rather quick

it'll be just like a vacation! Except with more danger and the constant risk of being apprehended as a terrorist. But hey, hot lifeguards, am I right?

It's a bridge I'll cross when it's relevant, I guess. I just hate all this uncertainty now.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

© cosmic american at CTTW.
RESOURCES & LISTINGS

RPG Initiative Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D RP Lovers a resource community Ruby Wings Listings RP Junction: a RPG directory

SISTER SITES

Mortal Ends The Multiverse

AFFILIATES

Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

welcome back,
you have () new alerts.