Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 11:04 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Pietro Maximoff

It was a few days after the incident in Germany that Pietro finally arrived in New York. The detour made him wonder if Carmilla knew that he had been running late. Although with her being in SHIELD meant she could of heard something. It had been quite some time since they had last talked in person. The speedster took a small stop at a small cafe to grab a cup of coffee and a pastry.

He sat down in a corner seat with his purchases. Taking a bit out of the pastry as his blue eyes took in the scenery. People minded their own business with sticking their faces in their phones or laptops. He took out his phone to send a message to Carmilla on his whereabouts. If she was in New York then it wouldn't take her too long to get here.

He took a sip of his coffee to warm his body as the weather was changing outside. Not that he needed the sugar boost but he didn't like black coffee. So he had added as much creamer and sugar to make it sweet enough to give a cavity. Probably a little too much but right now he wasn't going to chug down the hot beverage.

His phone lay on the table and he had wondered if Wanda was still mad at him. Or if she even read his note that he left for her before leaving Wakanda. Pietro would have to break soon to make contact with her first. For now he wanted to relax and be with a familiar face from his recovery time in SHIELD.

Tag: Carmilla Black
^
Carmilla Black
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 09:35 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Carmilla Black

-----
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 01:29 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Pietro Maximoff

Pietro waited what seemed like forever for her to arrive. He had finished his pastry and most of his coffee before she walked in. His foot had been tapping lightly on the floor as he waited. A bad habit he was developing with his powers. At least he wasn't putting a mark in the floor from moving his foot too fast.

He smiled as he felt hands cover his eyes and a female voice whispering into his ear. Any other person he would of put to the floor by now. “Carmilla,” he said. “You do know it's impolite to sneak up on someone? I could of hurt you if I wasn't expecting you.” It really wasn't a time to be off guard with the whole terrorist groups and Sokovia Accords going on.

Pietro shook his head. It wasn't like he forgot about coming here. Things just came up before he got to the United States is all. Now he could relax a little while staying at her penthouse. He didn't know that she had moved in with her father. That was something that hadn't been talked about. As long as he had a safe place to stay for awhile it didn't bother him where he stayed.

“Things came up but I wasn't going to stick around Wakanda and get captured.” Her being with SHIELD it didn't surprise him that she already knew about the job. He did wonder if she knew what job he had been on though. “Yeah, SHIELD asked me to come back for a mission and I accepted. So guess I'm still a SHIELD agent after all.” He shrugged his shoulders as he didn't mind. He did owe them for saving his life after all.

The only thing is that if they ever asked him to bring in his sister on terms he did not accept, then he will defy them. That's one thing he will never allow to happen. Not while he was back in her life.

^
Carmilla Black
 Posted: Nov 12 2016, 02:44 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Carmilla Black

-----
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Nov 15 2016, 11:55 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Pietro Maximoff

He nodded when she mentioned that he left without his sister. It was a hard decision but for their safety he felt like it was best if they split up for now. Less chance of being caught and noticed together. “We have each other's phone information,” he stated but it wasn't like he had heard from her recently. Something he would have to do first as he hadn't heard from her.

Pietro rolled his eyes at her when she mentioned he should say “Agent Maximoff.” That was something he wasn't going to do. It felt odd while not on a mission. “If we're on the same base, you mean,” he said as he wasn't sure how often they would work together in SHIELD. It would be nice to work with someone he knows though.

“It wasn't that hard to find and I only had a one small bag with me. So getting settled in wasn't that hard,” he shrugged. It was odd to have more than the clothes on his back now. His years of living on the streets meant he didn't need much of anything. Pietro did find it odd that she didn't seem to be living in her penthouse. At least if he needed something that all he had to do was ask her.

“I didn't really have any plans set when I got here besides go to your penthouse. Why does it seem like you're not staying there that often?” he asked out of curiosity. Sure some SHIELD agents had more than one place to live but it seemed like a waste to him.

^
Carmilla Black
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 05:12 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Carmilla Black

-----
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 01:47 AM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Pietro Maximoff

He nodded. Not minding the fact she had gently squeezed his hand. Being busy didn't mean he had stopped thinking about his sister and if she made it out of Wakanda. His mind could think of several things at once. It was hard to explain to someone who didn't understand his power. Especially when things seemed rather slow compared to a normal person. At least Carmilla understood or at least tried to.

“Or you could try to weasel yourself onto the same base I'm working at,” he said with a sly smile. Pietro could almost see her trying once in awhile to get that to happen. Some of the agents he had worked with were pretty decent though. They didn't bother him with questions on his powers and left him be on his own. Unless it meant working together; like how he had to bring in X-23 with their help.

He did wonder if she was doing ok. SHIELD didn't really give out information on what they do with people when they're not locked up. Plus he never tried to pry into it to see if they knew where she was at by now. The speedster might have to hurt someone if they harmed her though. One thing that he wouldn't tolerate and SHIELD probably knew that already about him.

“Yeah, having one bag is new to me. Not used to having more than the clothes on my back.” He wondered just what she had in mind since he had no current plans. New York seemed like a busy place and everyone was rushing around. Something he knew quite well but they still weren't on his level of moving to get to somewhere in a hurry. Besides he wasn't well known about the United States culture.

Pietro arched a brow when she answered his question on where she was living at currently. So she found Bruce Banner. He did wonder if the other guy had some sort of grudge with him and his sister. “It's good that you found him. I don't think he'd like me staying with you two though. So maybe you can stay at your penthouse with me once in awhile,” he said with a light shrug.

Note: We should totally have dinner with these two and Bruce at some point. :3
^
Carmilla Black
 Posted: Dec 10 2016, 11:26 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Carmilla Black

-----
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Dec 31 2016, 02:36 PM
years
is
in
N/A posts
// N/A
Pietro Maximoff

Pietro was glad that it had been worth searching for her father this whole time and finally finding him. If she hadn't found him yet, then he would have been disappointed for her. Since he figured that Bruce Banner wasn't one to stick around a place for very long. Not with the whole Hulk thing. Besides he wasn't so sure how he was as a dad yet to really push the issue of spending the night in their house while not sharing any bed with her.

An eyebrow arched at her little grin. “I doubt you could handle me for a night,” he said with a chuckle. At least she will be with him tonight for the company. He really wished Wanda was with him but she was out doing her own thing for right now. Until he decides to go look for her. Being apart was still difficult but at least it was giving them time to grow as individuals.

“So what should we do for now?” he asked. Not like he was ready to head back to her penthouse right now to relax. It was America and he wanted to know more while he was here. Having a friend as a tour guide was better than just some random stranger.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

© cosmic american at CTTW.
RESOURCES & LISTINGS

RPG Initiative Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D RP Lovers a resource community Ruby Wings Listings RP Junction: a RPG directory

SISTER SITES

Mortal Ends The Multiverse

AFFILIATES

Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG]

welcome back,
you have () new alerts.